Teleradiologist – Daytime
Are you a board-certified Radiologist looking for a flexible work arrangement from the comfort of your home? Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants is the place for you! We are a well-established, large group of subspecialty trained radiologists. We are seeking motivated full time and part time, fellowship trained Associate Radiologists to join our team.
About Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants (AMIC)
Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants (AMIC) is a dynamic private practice radiology group, headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado, with more than 35 subspecialty-trained radiologists. For over 40 years we have provided quality service and have deep ties to the communities of Northern Colorado, Wyoming, and Western Nebraska through both on-site coverage and teleradiology services. AMIC encompasses the vision and skills needed to transform how radiologists provide exceptional service to hospitals, medical clinics, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. We are proud to be the trusted choice of over 700 area physicians for their patients’ medical imaging needs. For more about AMIC, visit us at www.amicrad.com
Position Summary and Options
AMIC is looking for high-quality, remote radiologists to fill Remote Reader positions in our group. This is a permanent, fellowship trained associate radiologist position. For full time positions, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package including malpractice, health, dental and vision insurance, disability, and retirement plan. We offer a generous work/life balance.
Work from home anywhere in the US. No relocation required. No onsite requirement.
Work a traditional daytime shift or work a schedule of 7 days on and 7 days off (26 weeks during the year) and no call!
- Hours are 8am – 5pm or 9am – 6pm Mountain Time
- Candidates should be comfortable with all imaging modalities in a fairly high-volume environment
- State of the art technology platform and workstation provided
- Dynamic workflow routing
- Employment is contingent upon meeting state licensing requirements and completing internet connection testing
- Seeking all subspecialties but Neuro preferred
What AMIC Offers
Competitive Salary and Benefit packages including:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- Participation in generous retirement plan immediately upon hire
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- 24/7 in house IT support; reading room assistants
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- ABR certified or ABR eligible Radiologist
- State licenses in Colorado, Wyoming and Nebraska will be needed to practice
No Recruiters please