If your hospital, medical center or imaging center needs expert radiology services, you will find that Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants (AMIC) has the experience and resources needed to provide exceptional diagnostic and preventive imaging, as well as interventional radiology services to your affiliated physicians and their patients.
AMIC has been the diagnostic backbone for the Northern Colorado, Southern Wyoming and Western Nebraska medical communities for over three decades. Through the years, our fellowship-trained radiologists have been the first in these areas to offer many innovative diagnostic advances, including CT (computed tomography), MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) and PET (positron emission tomography).
AMIC is effectively raising the expectations of referring physicians and their patients.
- High quality patient care
- Sub-specialty training and expertise
We are committed to continuously evaluating the latest developments in our field and, more importantly, offering proven innovations to your patients. Here are some of the leading-edge technologies we call upon to help us diagnose a whole host of health problems:
- Peripheral renal and carotid angiography
- Angioplasty and endovascular stent placement
- Uterine artery fibroid embolization
- Percutaneous biliary and genitourinary procedures
- Image-guided biopsies
- Short- and long-term vascular access
- Interventional oncology procedures
- chemotherapy port placement
- tumor embolization
radiofrequency tumor ablation
- Y90 yttrium therapy