7 on 7 off Swing and/or Daytime Radiologist
Position Summary and Options
We can offer a permanent, full time Associate position (onsite/remote/hybrid options) with competitive salary and benefits package including malpractice, health, dental and vision insurance, disability, and retirement plan.
We offer a reasonable evening schedule that affords a considerable amount of time off.
Alternating weekly schedules including Daytime and Swing shift options.
26 weeks during the year. Lower total week options available.
Lower total weekend options also available and other reasonable options will be considered.
What AMIC Offers
Competitive Salary and Company Paid Benefits packages including:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- Participation in generous retirement plan immediately upon hire
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- 24/7 in house IT support; reading room assistants
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- ABR certified or ABR eligible Radiologist
- Fellowship trained
- State licenses in Colorado, Wyoming and Nebraska will be needed to practice