Imaging Services Coordinator
Students encouraged to apply.
Full benefits effective your first day!
Evenings, weekends and overnight shifts available!
Responsible for facilitating the radiologists’ workflow and daily needs in addition to supporting their interactions with customers. Coordinating all Radiology image and report management functions including but not limited to: hard films and digital data (RIS/PACS) in a dynamic fast paced multi-hospital environment.
Serve as professional liaison to radiologists and their clients.
- 1 Year experience in healthcare with minimum of 2 years customer service position
- Possible evening and weekend shifts. For P/T position days and hours may vary and are not guaranteed
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written; excellent problem solving skills
- Professional phone skills and experience
- Excellent general computer skills and knowledgeable in basic computer terminology
- Medical Terminology
- Ability to multitask and troubleshoot
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to sit 6-8 hours per day entering data on PC
- Looking for availability to start immediately