Remote 7 on 7 off or Daytime Radiologist
Well-established, large group of subspecialty trained radiologists are seeking a motivated full time, fellowship trained radiologist with ability to perform routine/light procedures including fluoroscopy (onsite option). Full time and part time onsite options also available.
About Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants (AMIC)
Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants (AMIC) is a dynamic private practice radiology group, headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado. For over 40 years we have provided quality service and have deep ties to the communities of Northern Colorado, Wyoming, and Western Nebraska through both on-site coverage and teleradiology services. AMIC encompasses the vision and skills needed to transform how radiologists provide exceptional service to hospitals, medical clinics, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. We are proud to be the trusted choice of over 700 area physicians for their patients’ medical imaging needs. For more about AMIC, visit us at www.amicrad.com.
Position Summary and Options
We can offer a permanent, full time Associate position (onsite/remote/hybrid options) with competitive salary and benefits package including malpractice, health, dental and vision insurance, disability, and retirement plan.
For Associate positions we offer different shift options available offering a generous work/life balance:
- Day/evening positions working 7 days on and 7 days off (22-26 weeks during the year)
- Day Monday-Friday daytime hours with reasonable weekends
- Part time day and evening shift also available
No recruiters please
What AMIC Offers
Competitive Salary and Company Paid Benefits packages including:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- Participation in generous retirement plan immediately upon hire
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- 24/7 in house IT support; reading room assistants
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- ABR certified or ABR eligible Radiologist
- Fellowship trained
- State licenses in Colorado, Wyoming and Nebraska will be needed to practice