Day and Evening Partner Track and Associate Radiologists
We are looking for Partner Track and Associate Radiologist positions to fill openings in Northern Colorado and Steamboat Springs!
Most subspecialties will be considered but our highest priority is fellowship trained Body and Mammo Radiologists.
About Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants (AMIC)
Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants (AMIC) is a dynamic private practice radiology group, headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado, with more than 45 subspecialty-trained radiologists. For over 40 years we have provided quality service and have deep ties to the communities of Northern Colorado, Wyoming, and Western Nebraska through both on-site coverage and teleradiology services. AMIC encompasses the vision and skills needed to transform how radiologists provide exceptional service to hospitals, medical clinics, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. We are proud to be the trusted choice of over 700 area physicians for their patients’ medical imaging needs. For more about AMIC, visit us at www.amicrad.com
Position Summary and Options
These are permanent onsite/hybrid/remote (see below) fellowship trained radiologist positions with competitive salary and benefits package including malpractice, health, dental and vision insurance, disability, and retirement plan.
Currently looking to fill openings in Northern Colorado (Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, and/or Longmont) and in beautiful Steamboat Springs.
This onsite partner track position offers a reasonable daily schedule and call schedule that affords a considerable amount of time off.
We also offer flexible Associate positions without night, call or administrative responsibilities. Hybrid and remote options will be considered.
We are looking for all subspecialties, but our highest priority is Body and Mammo.
For Associate positions we offer different shift options available offering a generous work/life balance:
- Day/evening Associate positions working 7 days on and 7 days off (22-26 weeks during the year)
- Day Monday-Friday daytime hours with limited weekends
- Part time day and evening shift also available
- Live and work in Northern CO or in Steamboat Springs!
No recruiters please
What AMIC Offers
Competitive Salary and Benefit packages including:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- Participation in generous retirement plan immediately upon hire
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- 24/7 in house IT support; reading room assistants
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- ABR certified or ABR eligible Radiologist
- State licenses in Colorado, Wyoming and Nebraska will be needed to practice