Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants, P.C., located in Fort Collins, CO, seeking a Physician Assistant to fill a full time position to join an established and dynamic Radiology group.
About Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants (AMIC)
Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants (AMIC) is a dynamic private practice radiology group, headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado, with more than 35 subspecialty-trained radiologists. For over 40 years we have provided quality service and have deep ties to the communities of Northern Colorado, Wyoming, and Western Nebraska through both on-site coverage and teleradiology services. AMIC encompasses the vision and skills needed to transform how radiologists provide exceptional service to hospitals, medical clinics, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. We are proud to be the trusted choice of over 700 area physicians for their patients’ medical imaging needs.
Position Summary and Options
This position will be responsible for consults and hospital rounds; procedures including:
- PICC Lines
- Fluoro guided LP – diagnostic
- Fluoro guided joint injections for pain, large joint
- Ultrasound guided Thoracentesis
- Ultrasound guided thyroid FNA
- Ultrasound guided joint injections for pain, large, intermediate, and small joints
Qualified candidates will possess at least 2 years experience as a PA and board certification; strong clinical experience with surgical, interventional radiology, intensive care, or cardiology background is preferred.
No recruiters please
What AMIC Offers
Competitive Salary and Company Paid Benefits packages including:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- Participation in generous retirement plan immediately upon hire
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- 24/7 in house IT support; reading room assistants
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
Northern Colorado Community
Live at the base of the Rocky Mountains close to world-class outdoor activities! Fort Collins, CO is about 1 hour north of Denver, CO. Fort Collins is frequently listed as one of the best communities to live in by several major magazines and organizations. Largely due to its college-town influence, Fort Collins has a vibrant and progressive downtown area with quality dining, eclectic shops, and a nationally known craft beer industry. Come join us in sunny Northern Colorado and take advantage of the unique outdoor lifestyle! For more information on what Northern Colorado has to offer, we suggest going to www.visitfortcollins.com and check Fort Collins out on Instagram @VisitFtCollins