Human Resources Administrative Assistant
- Provides positive and professional administrative support primarily to HR department but also to other departments as needed.
- Supports multiple positions within Human Resources with daily administrative functions including, but not limited to, data collection, data entry, filing, creation and distribution of department correspondence, responding to in-person inquiries, telephone calls, messages, and receiving and distributing department mail / documentation.
- Scheduling and coordination of meetings for HR department.
- Assists with recruiting activities for Radiologists and staff, including but not limited to reserving venues for dinners, ordering and delivering lunches, creating interview schedules.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Medical Terminology helpful.
- Proficient computer application experience using word processing and spreadsheets.
- Demonstrates proficiency with standard office equipment (copying, faxing, scanning).
- Must be a team player and interact with all staff in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times; ability to communicate and work compatibly with radiologists and other staff.
This position would be working in a cubicle environment in our business office in Fort Collins, CO.
Benefits effective your first day! Medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off!
Pay: $14.50 – $16.50 per hour