GOTO Associate Radiologist
Well-established, large group of subspecialty trained radiologists are seeking a motivated full time, fellowship trained radiologist with ability perform routine/light procedures including fluoroscopy.
About Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants (AMIC)
Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants (AMIC) is a dynamic private practice radiology group, headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado. For over 40 years we have provided quality service and have deep ties to the communities of Northern Colorado, Wyoming, and Western Nebraska through both on-site coverage and teleradiology services. AMIC encompasses the vision and skills needed to transform how radiologists provide exceptional service to hospitals, medical clinics, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. We are proud to be the trusted choice of over 700 area physicians for their patients’ medical imaging needs. For more about AMIC, visit us at www.amicrad.com.
Position Summary and Options
- We can offer a permanent, full time associate position with competitive salary and benefits package including malpractice, health, dental and vision insurance, disability, and retirement plan.
- We offer a reasonable evening schedule that affords a considerable amount of time off.
- Alternating weekly schedules including 11-8p, 12-9p, 1p-10p, and 2-11p.
- Onsite and Remote options available.
- (26 weeks during the year. Lower total week options available.)
- No call!
What AMIC Offers
Competitive Salary and Company Paid Benefits packages including:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- Participation in generous retirement plan immediately upon hire
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- 24/7 in house IT support; reading room assistants
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- ABR certified or ABR eligible Radiologist
- Fellowship trained
- State licenses in Colorado, Wyoming and Nebraska will be needed to practice
Northern Colorado Community
Live at the base of the Rocky Mountains close to world-class outdoor activities! Fort Collins, CO is about 1 hour north of Denver, CO. Fort Collins is frequently listed as one of the best communities to live in by several major magazines and organizations. Largely due to its college-town influence, Fort Collins has a vibrant and progressive downtown area with quality dining, eclectic shops, and a nationally known craft beer industry. Come join us in sunny Northern Colorado and take advantage of the unique outdoor lifestyle! For more information on what Northern Colorado has to offer, we suggest going to www.visitfortcollins.com and check Fort Collins out on Instagram @VisitFtCollins