General Radiologist in Laramie, WY
Well-established group of subspecialty trained radiologists is seeking a motivated, experienced general Radiologist to live near and work in Laramie, WY at Ivinson Memorial Hospital.
Most subspecialties will be considered, including Body/Abdominal Imaging, Chest Radiology, Emergency Radiology, Neuro Radiology, MSK Radiology, and Interventional Radiology. Mammo required.
About Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants (AMIC)
Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants (AMIC) is a dynamic private practice radiology group, headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado, with more than 35 subspecialty-trained radiologists. For over 40 years we have provided quality service and have deep ties to the communities of Northern Colorado, Wyoming, and Western Nebraska through both on-site coverage and teleradiology services. AMIC encompasses the vision and skills needed to transform how radiologists provide exceptional service to hospitals, medical clinics, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. We are proud to be the trusted choice of over 700 area physicians for their patients’ medical imaging needs. For more about AMIC, visit us at www.amicrad.com
Position Summary and Options
AMIC is seeking an experienced, full time radiologist with a desire to work in a collaborative environment with the local surgeons, pathologists and other medical specialties as required. This is a permanent, general radiology associate position.
Mammo required. Procedures include Fluoro and CT/US guided procedures.
We offer a generous work/life balance:
- Shifts are Monday – Friday; no nights, evenings or weekends
- Work exclusively onsite at Ivinson Memorial Hospital
- No call
What AMIC Offers
Competitive, generous Salary and Benefit packages including:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- 24/7 in house IT support; reading room assistants
- Excellent Work/Life Balance and a generous vacation package
- ABR certified or ABR eligible Radiologist
- State licenses in Colorado, Wyoming and Nebraska will be needed to practice
Laramie, WY Community
Your adventure awaits in Laramie, WY. The Laramie area offers a unique outdoor lifestyle, a vibrant and cultural college community with a historic western past, and an abundance of outdoor recreation. For more information on what Wyoming has to offer, we suggest going to https://www.visitlaramie.org/. Laramie is home to the University of Wyoming and offers a historic downtown district to visit and shop.
No Recruiters please