Associate Radiologist – Steamboat Springs – Full Time, Part Time
Want to live in a beautiful Colorado mountain town? Do you like skiing and mountain biking? Well-established, large group of subspecialty trained radiologists is seeking a motivated full time or part time, fellowship trained Associate Radiologist to provide to quality care in Steamboat Springs, CO.
About Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants (AMIC)
Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants (AMIC) is a dynamic private practice radiology group, headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado, with more than 35 subspecialty-trained radiologists. For over 40 years we have provided quality service and have deep ties to the communities of Northern Colorado, Wyoming, and Western Nebraska through both on-site coverage and teleradiology services. AMIC encompasses the vision and skills needed to transform how radiologists provide exceptional service to hospitals, medical clinics, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. We are proud to be the trusted choice of over 700 area physicians for their patients’ medical imaging needs. For more about AMIC, visit us at www.amicrad.com
Position Summary and Options
We have a full time or part time Associate position available. We offer a generous work/life balance.
Steamboat Springs is a scenic, mountain town offering world class skiing and some of the best mountain bike terrain Colorado has to offer.
What AMIC Offers
Competitive Salary and Benefit packages including:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- Participation in generous retirement plan immediately upon hire
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- 24/7 in house IT support; reading room assistants
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- ABR certified or ABR eligible Radiologist
- Fellowship trained radiologists preferred
- State licenses in Colorado, Wyoming and Nebraska will be needed to practice
Steamboat Springs, Colorado Community
Have a wonderful time in Steamboat Springs, Colorado located 156 miles northwest of Denver via Interstate 70. Steamboat Springs has miles of biking and hiking trails, plenty of open space, parks of all sizes, and a free-flowing river running through the heart of town. Come to Steamboat Springs to experience endless recreation and mountain adventure.
Join us in sunny Colorado and take advantage of the unique outdoor lifestyle! For more information on what Steamboat Springs has to offer, we suggest going to https://steamboatsprings.net/
No Recruiters please