Administrative Assistant – Provider Services
Work in the exciting field of Radiology! Full time, Monday – Friday with benefits effective day 1!
We are looking for a professional with strong attention to detail, ability to maintain strict confidentiality, and strong interpersonal skills to join our operational team.
This is not a patient scheduling position.
Great opportunity with a growing company!
Summary: Provide support to provider services as well as administrative support to all levels of the company while maintaining a professional, collaborative work environment.
Summary of Duties Provider Services:
- Develop physician schedule with the guidance of leadership and physician leaders.
- Coordinate changes and additions to physician’s schedule timely.
- Assist with proactive management and forecasting of future provider labor levels.
- Development of and regular maintenance of radiologist procedure capabilities documentation.
- Coordinate and manage scheduling conflict between AMIC and clients.
- Keep AMIC Management and radiologist operations committee apprised of staffing adjustments and radiologist coverage issues.
- Create radiologist bios and coordination of business cards.
- Assist with management of physician onboarding process.
Summary of Duties Administrative Assistant
- Provide positive and professional administrative support across multiple departments.
- Provide support for Client events such as Rad Tech Week, Nurses Week, etc.
- Provide administrative support for surge credentialing.
- Performs clerical tasks in preparation of routine correspondence.
- Preparing boardroom for board meetings and manager webinars.
- Prepare weekly reports and other departmental projects as needed.
- Project work as needed.
- Must have effective interpersonal skills, including ability to maintain strictest confidentiality at all times.
- Effective oral and written skills are required.
Not a remote position.
Salary: $17.00-20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance