Administrative Assistant – Front Desk
Under general supervision, performs a wide variety of administrative tasks which may include opening and closing procedures, answering phones, routing calls, and greeting patients and vendors.
- Perform opening and closing of the office building which may include, but is not limited to, locking and unlocking office building, turning off/on lights, closing/opening window shades, checking and routing voicemail messages, etc.
- Answer phones and route calls.
- Greeting all visitors, patients, and vendors in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Other general administrative and clerical tasks
- Answer incoming calls within three rings and transfer calls or take messages as necessary.
- Maintain professional appearance in waiting room to ensure the room is presentable to patients.
- Collect mail and distribute as necessary.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures as needed to maintain a professional environment.
- Effectively maintain positive working relationships and attitude with all coworkers, managers, and outside contacts.
- Represent AMIC professionally and effectively with vendors and outside advisors.
- Ability to adjust to any justifiable pace necessary for the workplace.
- Experience in an office environment, answering phones or customer service position preferred.
- Basic clerical skills required.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities and have excellent time management and organizational skills and be able to meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have general computer knowledge and be familiar with and skilled in standard office software programs and office equipment.
- Ability to work effectively with different levels of personnel.
- Education – High school or equivalent.
What AMIC Offers
- Health (various options), dental, and vision insurance effective day 1
- Life insurance
- Disability after 1 year of FT employment
- Participation in generous retirement plan immediately upon hire
- Health and wellness support
Starting pay range $12.50 -15.00/hour
Biweekly (every other Friday) pay schedule