Accountant – Business Office
Ready for a move to industry accounting? Ready to work in the growing field of healthcare?
Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants, PC, a recognized industry leader in radiology services, is seeking an Accountant to join our team located in Fort Collins, CO.
As a member of the Accounting team, you will perform routine and recurring general accounting tasks as well as use critical thinking and research skills. The duties for this position will include a combination of GL and bank account reconciliations, journal entry preparation, monthly financial close activities, financial statement preparation for multiple entities, fixed assets, budget preparation and variance analysis, processing payroll and retirement contributions, accounts payable, sales and use tax, and 1099’s. You will be responsible for timely and accurate financial reporting and analyses.
We offer a comprehensive total compensation package which includes; salary, benefits, and profit sharing.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of general accounting, financial reporting and managerial accounting
- Ability to prepare complex journal entries/accruals to ensure month end close is accurate and timely
- Detail oriented, flexible, and a positive attitude
- Ability to interface with management, radiologists, and other internal departments in a professional and courteous manner
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from an accredited 4 year college or university
- 3-5 years Accounting experience
- Prior tax, audit, healthcare, payroll and benefit, or insurance administration experience a plus; prior use of Intacct accounting software a plus.