Ready for a move to industry accounting? Ready to work in the growing field of healthcare?
Summary: Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants, PC, a recognized industry leader in radiology services, is seeking two Accountants to join our growing team located in Fort Collins, CO.
Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants (AMIC) is a dynamic private practice radiology group, headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado, with more than 50 subspecialty-trained radiologists. For over 40 years we have provided quality service and have deep ties to the communities of Northern Colorado, Wyoming, and Western Nebraska through both on-site coverage and teleradiology services. AMIC encompasses the vision and skills needed to transform how radiologists provide exceptional service to hospitals, medical clinics, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. We are proud to be the trusted choice of over 700 area physicians for their patients’ medical imaging needs.
As a member of the Accounting team, you will perform routine and recurring general accounting tasks as well as use critical thinking and research skills. The duties for this position will include a combination of GL and bank account reconciliations, journal entry preparation, monthly financial close activities, financial statement preparation for multiple entities, fixed assets, budget preparation and variance analysis, processing payroll and retirement contributions, accounts payable, sales and use tax, and 1099’s. You will be responsible for timely and accurate financial reporting and analyses.
We offer a comprehensive total compensation package which includes; salary, benefits, and profit sharing.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of general accounting, financial reporting and managerial accounting
- Knowledge of payroll and retirement accounting; benefits administration a plus
- Ability to prepare complex journal entries/accruals to ensure month end close is accurate and timely
- Detail oriented, flexible, and a positive attitude
- Ability to interface with management, radiologists, and other internal departments in a professional and courteous manner
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from an accredited 4-year college or university
- 3-7 years Accounting experience
- Prior tax, audit, healthcare, or insurance administration experience a plus; prior use of Sage Intacct accounting software a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Work Location: In person