Well-established group of subspecialty trained radiologists is seeking multiple motivated full time, fellowship trained Mammography positions located in Longmont and Fort Collins, CO.
About Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants (AMIC)
Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants (AMIC) is a dynamic radiology group, headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado, with more than 40 subspecialty-trained radiologists. For over 40 years we have provided quality service and have deep ties to the communities of Northern Colorado, Wyoming, and Western Nebraska through both on-site coverage and teleradiology services. AMIC encompasses the vision and skills needed to transform how radiologists provide exceptional service to hospitals, medical clinics, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. We are proud to be the trusted choice of over 700 area physicians for their patients’ medical imaging needs. For more about AMIC, visit us at amicrad.com
Position Summary and Options
We are looking for the right candidates to fill our open Mammography positions:
- Mammography Director at a recently opened Breast Center in Longmont, CO. This is a fantastic opportunity to build a renowned Mammography department and partner with one of our local hospitals in women’s imaging!
- This opportunity is located in a brand new, 4 story building with state of the art equipment including an upright stereotactic biopsy unit and a 3T magnet with breast biopsy capabilities. Work closely with fellowship trained breast surgeon and medical oncologists.
- We are also looking for Partner Track and Associate mammographers to work in Fort Collins and Longmont, CO!
No recruiters please
What AMIC Offers
Competitive Salary and Company Paid Benefits packages including:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- Participation in generous retirement plan immediately upon hire
- CME allowance
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- 24/7 in house IT support; reading room assistants
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
Northern Colorado Community
Live at the base of the Rocky Mountains close to world-class outdoor activities! Northern Colorado offers spectacular views of the Rocky Mountains. Live close to Denver and local ski resorts!
- ABR certified or ABR eligible Radiologist
- Fellowship trained radiologist in Mammography/Women’s Imaging
- State licenses in Colorado, Wyoming and Nebraska will be needed to practice