Associate Radiologist – Day, Evening, and Overnight
Well-established, expanding group of subspecialty trained radiologists is seeking motivated, fellowship trained Radiologists. Most subspecialties will be considered, including Body/Abdominal Imaging, Breast Imaging, Chest Radiology, Emergency Radiology, Neuro Radiology, MSK Radiology, and Interventional Radiology.
About Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants (AMIC)
Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants (AMIC) is a dynamic private practice radiology group, headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado, with more than 35 subspecialty-trained radiologists. For over 40 years we have provided quality service and have deep ties to the communities of Northern Colorado, Wyoming, and Western Nebraska through both on-site coverage and teleradiology services. AMIC encompasses the vision and skills needed to transform how radiologists provide exceptional service to hospitals, medical clinics, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. We are proud to be the trusted choice of over 700 area physicians for their patients’ medical imaging needs. For more about AMIC, visit us at www.amicrad.com
Position Summary and Options
This is a permanent, fellowship trained associate radiologist position with competitive salary and benefits package including malpractice, health, dental and vision insurance, disability, and retirement plan.
We have different shift options available offering a generous work/life balance:
- Day/evening, 7 days on and 7 days off (26 weeks during the year).
- Nights, 2 weeks out of 5 (21 weeks during the year).
- Day Monday-Friday daytime hours with limited weekends
- Part time day, evening, and night options also available.
What AMIC Offers
Competitive Salary and Benefit packages including:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- Participation in generous retirement plan immediately upon hire
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- 24/7 in house IT support; reading room assistants
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- ABR certified or ABR eligible Radiologist
- State licenses in Colorado, Wyoming and Nebraska will be needed to practice
Northern Colorado Community
Live at the base of the Rocky Mountains close to world-class outdoor activities! Fort Collins, CO is about 1 hour north of Denver, CO. Fort Collins is frequently listed as one of the best communities to live in by several major magazines and organizations. Largely due to its college-town influence, Fort Collins has a vibrant and progressive downtown area with quality dining, eclectic shops, and a nationally known craft beer industry. Come join us in sunny Northern Colorado and take advantage of the unique outdoor lifestyle! For more information on what Northern Colorado has to offer, we suggest going to www.visitfortcollins.com and check Fort Collins out on Instagram @VisitFtCollins
No Recruiters please