Certified Coder position available (RCC, CPC, AHIMA or CCS-P required)
Qualified candidate will review physician reports and append appropriate CPT, HCPCS, ICD9/ICD10 and modifiers
Working knowledge of CPT, ICD, CCI, & LCD/NCD’S.
Must be detail oriented, organized, flexible and a fast learner.
Interventional Coding experience a plus.
In addition to Medical Billing and Coding experience, the candidate must have the ability to work independently, and also in a team environment.
Great opportunity with growing company and excellent benefits!
- Experience in EPIC, A-Life, and Imagine software preferred
- Strong Medical Billing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong data entry skills
- Close attention to detail and good customer service
- Ability to sit 6-8 hours per day entering data on PC.
- Looking for availability to start immediately
- Regular presence in a cubicle environment setting required
Starting hourly range $15 -18/hour