Medical Billing Associate
Full time, Medical Billing Associate position available! Great opportunity with growing company and excellent benefits!
The ideal candidate will have experience with Pre-Authorizations, Insurance Follow-up, and Account Reconciliation. Strong computer, keyboarding, 10-key skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
In addition to Medical Billing experience, the ideal candidate must have the ability to work independently, and also in a team environment and possess close attention to detail.
- Experience in EPIC and Imagine software preferred
- Strong Medical Billing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong data entry skills
- Close attention to detail and good customer service
- Ability to sit 6-8 hours per day entering data on PC.
- Looking for availability to start immediately
- Regular presence in a cubicle environment setting required
What AMIC Offers:
- Health (various options), dental, and vision insurance effective day 1
- Life insurance
- Disability after 1 year of FT employment
- Participation in generous retirement plan immediately upon hire
- Health and wellness support
Starting pay range $15-17.50/hour
Biweekly (every other Friday) pay schedule