IT Analyst – Business Office
Well-established, large group of subspecialty trained radiologist business office is seeking a motivated, full-time IT Analyst.
Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants (AMIC) is a dynamic, private practice radiology group, headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado, with more than 35 subspecialty-trained radiologists. For over 40 years we have provided quality service and have deep ties to the communities of Northern Colorado, Wyoming, and Western Nebraska through both on-site coverage and teleradiology services.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Provide complete and timely support updates to CIO.
- Assist in the design, implementation and maintenance of systems, programs, hardware and software.
- Perform administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Internal Systems\programs and operating systems used by the AMIC family of businesses.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support.
- Interact with internal and external clients to resolve help desk issues and implement projects.
- Comply with all regulatory measures including but not limited to HIPAA.
- Participate in On-Call rotation providing system support after hours and weekends.
- Investigate, develop, and implement programs to aid radiologist efficiency.
- Coordination of client compliance with AMIC quality standards.
- Create and implement project plans for internal and external projects.
- Become an expert and point person on all AMIC applications.
- Be a key member in design, implementation, and maintenance of systems and applications
- Radiology medical experience preferred.