Experienced Medical Billing Associate
Now hiring experienced Medical Billing Associates (Full Time)
The ideal candidate will have experience with Full-Cycle Billing, Insurance Follow-up, Appeals, and Denials. In addition to Medical Billing experience, the candidate must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Position requires a detail-oriented person who is proficient with computers, 10-key, and telephones. All healthcare information must be handled confidentially per HIPAA regulations. Responsible for ensuring accurate and efficient processing of all denied claims.
Position would be working in a cubicle environment in our business office in Fort Collins, CO.
- Ability to audit and review patient accounts through insurance verifications
- Post processing review on account to determine unpaid balances
- Evaluate credit balances and determine appropriate action
- All patient, provider, and insurance follow up
- Experience in EPIC and Imagine software preferred
- Strong Medical Billing and Denial and follow up experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong data entry skills
- Close attention to detail and good customer service
- Ability to sit 6-8 hours per day entering data on PC.
- Looking for availability to start immediately
What AMIC Offers
- Health (various options), dental, and vision insurance effective day 1
- Life insurance
- Disability after 1 year of FT employment
- Participation in generous retirement plan immediately upon hire
- Health and wellness support
- Starting pay range $15.00 – $18.00/hour
- Biweekly (every other Friday) pay schedule