Executive Assistant/Contract Administrator
Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants, PC, a recognized industry leader in radiology services, is seeking an Executive Assistant/Contract Administrator to join our growing team located in Fort Collins, CO.
Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants (AMIC) is a dynamic private practice radiology group, headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado, with more than 50 subspecialty-trained radiologists. For over 40 years we have provided quality service and have deep ties to the communities of Northern Colorado, Wyoming, and Western Nebraska through both on-site coverage and teleradiology services. AMIC encompasses the vision and skills needed to transform how radiologists provide exceptional service to hospitals, medical clinics, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. We are proud to be the trusted choice of over 700 area physicians for their patients’ medical imaging needs.
As an Executive Assistant/Contract Administrator you will:
- Perform a variety of administrative and executive support tasks that include highly confidential materials in a rapidly moving and deadline-driven environment.
- Act as primary back-up to CFO/COO’s executive assistant.
- Provide administrative support for the CFO/COO, Controller and as needed to other management staff.
- Effectively interface with Board of Directors, Shareholders and physicians, senior executives and employees from other departments.
- Maintain AMIC’s contracts in iContracts tracking software; provide contract summaries of upcoming due dates and ad hoc requests.
- Prepare various contracts (primarily from templates with modifications) with high attention to detail.
- Maintain ownership schedules and corporate entity information.
- Prepare documents for DocuSign execution and follow-up.
- Assist in scheduling meetings and meeting setup; ensuring technology needs and other meeting requirements are in place for attendees.
- Position reports to the Controller.
We offer a comprehensive total compensation package which includes salary, benefits, and profit sharing.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Work in a highly confidential environment
- High attention to detail, organization, and follow-up; anticipate needs proactively
- Ability to exercise initiative, problem solving and decision making
- Promote a positive work environment by collaboration, customer service and a positive attitude
- Ability to interface with management, radiologists, and other internal departments in a professional and courteous manner
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with DocuSign and iContracts or other contract management systems
- Advanced Microsoft Teams, Word, Outlook calendars and Adobe Acrobat skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Minimum 3-5 years Executive Assistant experience with increasing responsibilities required
- Associate degree in business administration; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to perform general office procedures; computer literacy with the ability to use Windows, word processing, spread sheet programs and strong PowerPoint skills; the ability to type 50-60 wpm, use a 10-key calculator and to transcribe
- Experience in a health care facility or related organization preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person