Entry Level Medical Billing Associate
Now hiring entry level Medical Billing Associates (Full Time)
The ideal candidate will have experience with customer service and payment posting. Spanish speaking preferred.
Strong computer, keyboarding, 10-key skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to work independently, and in a team environment, close attention to detail, and excellent customer service. Great opportunity with growing company and excellent benefits!
This position would be working in a cubicle environment in our business office in Fort Collins, CO.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written; excellent problem solving skills
- Professional phone skills and experience
- Excellent general computer skills and knowledgeable in basic computer terminology
- Medical Terminology
- Ability to multitask and troubleshoot
- Ability to sit 6-8 hours per day entering data on PC.
- Looking for availability to start immediately
- Experience with Imagine billing software preferred
- Spanish speaking ability preferred
What AMIC Offers
- Health (various options), dental, and vision insurance effective day 1
- Life insurance
- Disability after 1 year of FT employment
- Participation in generous retirement plan immediately upon hire
- Health and wellness support
- Starting pay range $13.00 – $15.00/hour
- Biweekly (every other Friday) pay schedule