Billing Associate – Denials
Well-established, large group of subspecialty trained radiologist business office is seeking a motivated full time Billing Associate in our Denials department
About Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants (AMIC)
Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants (AMIC) is a dynamic private practice radiology group, headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado, with more than 45 subspecialty-trained radiologists. For over 40 years we have provided quality service and have deep ties to the communities of Northern Colorado, Wyoming, and Western Nebraska through both on-site coverage and teleradiology services. AMIC encompasses the vision and skills needed to transform how radiologists provide exceptional service to hospitals, medical clinics, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. We are proud to be the trusted choice of over 700 area physicians for their patients’ medical imaging needs.
Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants is now hiring for a FT position on our Denial Team! Great opportunity with growing company and excellent benefits!
The ideal candidate will have experience with Full-Cycle Billing, Insurance Follow-up, Appeals, Denials and Collections. In addition to Medical Billing experience, the candidate must have the ability to work independently, and in a team environment.
Position requires a detail-oriented person who is proficient with computers, 10-key, and telephones. All healthcare information must be handled confidentially per HIPAA regulations. Responsible for ensuring accurate and efficient processing of all denied claims.
- Ability to audit and review patient accounts through insurance verifications
- Post processing review on account to determine unpaid balances
- Evaluate credit balances and determine appropriate action
- All patient, provider, and insurance follow up
- Experience in EPIC software preferred
- Strong Medical Billing and Denial experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong data entry skills
- Close attention to detail
- Physical Presence in office on a regular basis (not a remote position
$16-$20 Per Hour