The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support for senior management.
- Performs a variety of administrative and executive support tasks that include highly confidential materials for members of senior management.
- Effectively interface with Physicians, senior management, vendors, and employees from other departments.
- 3+ years of Administrative Assistant experience is preferred. Healthcare experience preferred
- Associates Degree – Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Administrative activities: High attention to detail, organization and follow up.
- Positive attitude and strong teamwork skills
- High level of confidentiality, discernment and judgment
- Strong experience in Outlook calendar management for multiple managers
- Strong Word, Excel, Adobe, and PowerPoint skills. Ability to learn new programs quickly
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Confidence in meeting room technology set up, conferencing, webinars, etc.
- Physician credentialing experience a plus